- Contest runs from 18 February to 05 March 2017.
- Posters must be related to the theme of Children’s Book Week and include the following keywords : “Children’s Book Week”, “18-26 March 2017”
- Poster should be in portrait format based on A3 size (420 x 297mm).
- Any media suitable for reproduction as a poster is allowed. All posters must be original art. There is no limit to the number of entries an individual may submit.
- Contest results will be announced on 06 March and judges’ decision is final.
- The winning entry will be used as the poster for Children’s Book Week March 2017.
- Winner will receive RM300 worth of book vouchers from Oyez!Books, redeemable online at www.oyezbookstore.com or Silverfish Bookstore, Bangsar Village.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, Oyez!Books reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
How to enter
- Contest is open to all. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- Posters must be be submitted in softcopy in jpeg format. Resolution must be at least 300dpi.
- Entries must be emailed along with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter, Children’s Book Week March 2017 - Poster Contest by the closing date of 5 March 2017. You will receive an acknowledgement email.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Terms & conditions
- Winning poster will be displayed and reproduced for promotional purposes at the sole discretion of Oyez!Books.
- Oyez!Books decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest is final.
- All entries may be used for promotional purposes on Oyez!Books website and social media channels.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.